This car came out of a collection in Oklahoma.
- I bought it and had the motor completely gone through and rebuilt.
- Push button transmission that shifts perfectly.
- It’s not a show car but is a really nice, reliable driver.
- The paint has a few cracks over the rear fenders and can be seen in the photos.
- The drivers seat has some wear on the side.
A really nice car that needs a new home, thinning the herd.
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
See listing: 1962 Dodge Lancer (from September 17, 2020)