3 owner early production Riviera is mostly factory original and correct with one repaint 30+ years ago and stored indoors. lacking ONLY cruise control and twilight sentinel.
Original owner was a WW2 P-47 fighter pilot Hero/ author and included is original owners manual and dealer key and fob, also one authors book and biography and list of medals including purple heart, distinguished flying cross and more! This Riviera has been my baby for 10 years and is a great looking, running and driving early “63.
Deluxe leather interior is in very nice original condition, non smoker ever with new drivers side seat leather and cushions (Clarks Corvair) pro installed $1000. New dual mufflers and horn relay, new mats, newly lined rust free trunk (near correct fabric) and hardboard trim. New matching spare with unrestored turbine, spinner and cap, all jack parts. Tires 90% tread, working A/C with suction valve upgrade and R134 hoses and original fittings. Pertronix ignition. Re cored radiator with replaced mounts, motor mounts, timing chain and front seal, NOS water valve (unobtanium!) brake booster and master, crack free steering wheel. Dash has crack around Guide o Matic sensor. Refinished grille and headlite housings. Detailed engine compartment, brakes replaced and finned aluminum drums relined also a full set of new shoes is included! Original chrome has no pitting, peeling or staining.
OPTIONS factory/dealer; All working unless noted.
- Tilt steering
- Remote side view mirror-day/nite rear view
- Speed warning buzzer
- Power vent windows with bronze gear upgrade
- Power drivers seat-note: all 4 motors working but cable stretched?
- Guide o Matic needs new vacuum tube
- Remote trunk release
- Euro style cornering lites-turn signal activated
- power antenna
- Wonderbar radio with new floor switch-not working? p/o disconnected speaker also I removed and cleaned clock contacts but doesn’t work. Easily converted to quarts movement.
- Seat belts added by p/o. Included is a super rare july 1963 NOS Buick logo belt.-Dealer
- Also super rare retractable trunk lite with original instructions included-Dealer
- 4 note Trumpet horns-Dealer
- Buick vanity mirror-Dealer
Included in the sale is a treasure trove of Receipts, history, tech reprints, vintage magazines, factory manuals, tune up chart, paint samples etc. and some new/old parts I have collected over the years.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1963 Buick Riviera
Seller's other items: mn450
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States