1965 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. Vin:138375K105207. Original 283 V8 engine / Powerglide 2 Speed Automatic transmission. Factory 10 bolt rear end. Aluminum radiator. Tubular Front Upper & Lower control arms. Headers / Dual exhaust. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Cold Vintage Ac. Bucket seats / Center console / Aftermarket radio. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Before clicking “Buy it Now” Contact us at 940-427-1138.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Glacier Gray Metallic paint (original color / has been repainted).
• 15″ Torq Thrust wheels with 215/70/15 and 225/70/15 tires.
• Nice factory style interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console.
• Retro sound radio.
• Great running 283 V8 engine (original engine).
• Powerglide 2 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Power front disc brakes.
• Aluminum radiator.
• Tubular Front Upper & Lower control arms.
• Headers / Dual exhaust.
• Factory 10 bolt rear end.
• Cold vintage AC.
• The odometer reads 75,599 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving Chevelle.
• True SS
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: iljhr03
Location: Sherman, Texas, United States