1966 Chevrolet Impala SS. VIN: 16837S128334. Solid body with nice Red paint. Great running 327 V8 engine (Date code correct). Powerglide 2 speed automatic transmission. Cold Aftermarket AC. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Nice Red interior. Factory bucket seats / Center console with gauges. Runs and drives great. Very solid underneath. True SS. Original owners manual and service booklet with protector plate / Misc Mechanical receipts.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Before clicking “Buy it Now” Contact us at 940-427-1138.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Regal Red paint (original color / has been rep[ianted).
• Cragar wheels with 225/70 Mastercraft White letter tires.
• SS Trim (True SS)
• Nice Red interior.
• Factory bucket seats / Center console with gauges.
• Great running 327 V8 engine (1966 Date code).
• Powerglide 2 speed automatic transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• Cold Aftermarket AC.
• Power steering / Power front disc brakes.
• The odometer reads 82,545 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving Impala SS.
• Very solid underneath.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1966 Chevrolet Impala (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: iljhr03
Location: Sherman, Texas, United States