Custom built VW Invader GT Kit Car
- 1915cc oil cooled engine built by Painters Grinding VW Specialists in Denver, CO
- Dual Weber 44 IDF carbs
- CB Performance Magna Spark II wires, coil, and distributor
- Optima Battery
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Stock suspension
- Stock fuel tank is cracked. Repairs were attempted by previous owner. Aftermarket 3 gallon fuel cell is behind the passenger seat and still needs mounted.
- Stock transaxle.
- 30×9.50×15 Achilles Desert Hawk M/T tires with less than 500 miles on them.
- Corbeau 4 point harnesses with custom bar behind the seats to mount to
- Custom aluminum tray behind seats that covers the battery/transaxle
- Custom oil cooler mount with fixed louvers.
- Custom headlight bezels and led headlights.
- Tail lights still need wired.
- Wheel wells are trimmed, but tires still rub. Rear passenger tire has rubbed through the fiberglass. Some fiberglass around the wheel wells had broke off from the tires rubbing.
- Leaks a little oil from the rear main seal.
- Needs alignment.
- Brakes are adjusted, but not new.
- Stock layback seats with universal body glove seat covers.
- Switch panel with open switches.
- Gauges are in tact but not functional.
- Clean Kansas title
Fun, quick car. Runs great! Turns heads and sparks conversation everywhere I take her.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1967 Volkswagen (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: musgrove24
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States