1968 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Black RWD Automatic RS
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS, 327 V8 motor with matching numbers. There are a lot of upgrades and maintenance that have been done during the years that I have had it.
The biggest items are a rear air suspension, recently upgraded and redid the wire harness as well as all the electronics throughout the car, upgraded the alternator, new brake vacuum system and master cylinder, new instrument cluster circuit, new AC/Heat control unit as well as new vent system placed behind the dash.
- Chrome front bumper
- Rally Sport hideaway headlights
- 4-speed automatic transmission with B&M ratchet shifter
- Holley 4-barrel carburetor
- MSD ignition system
- aluminum intake manifold
- Power front disc brakes
- Cowl induction hood
- Ceramic coated exhaust headers
- Air conditioning (it’s low on freon at the moment, I live in SoCal, so I haven’t had the need to recharge)
- Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth
- 6 x 9 rear speakers
- 10-bolt rear-end
- Boyd Coddington 17” alloy wheels
- Nitto 235/45-ZR17 tires
The car has been garage kept and covered since I’ve had it and is in great condition. It pains me to get rid of it, but my wife and I had a baby and unfortunately I have to part with it.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1968 Chevrolet Camaro (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: mirjosep.eydz8oh4z
Location: San Diego, California, United States