I bought the car as a project but am selling due to lack of time to work on it.
Car runs and drives, but it will need new suspension bushings for it to be highway safe. Can be driven around local streets just fine
I have all the trim, headlight bezels, center console etc… only thing missing I believe is the rear deck emblem.
Please feel free reach out with any questions, or request.
Sold as is. Best OfferHistory – I bought this car from the 2nd owner who had the car in the California desert for 20+years. Frame is solid and rust free. Body Panels will need to be worked for that perfect finish, but there is not rust/rot from what I can see.
Car has a 360 small block in it, the original owner swapped out the 318.
Interior is pretty much gutted, I have front buckets with rust free frame rails, and an immaculate rear bench seat that is included.
Fender Tag Decode
- CAR: Plymouth Barracuda 2 Door Hardtop
- ENGINE: 318cid 2-bbl V8
- TRANSMISSION: 3-Speed Automatic
- TIRES: 6.95×14 White Sidewall
- BUILD DATE: July 11.
- AXLE: 2.76 Rear Axle Ratio
- INTERIOR: High Trim Grade, Vinyl Bucket Seats. White on Red Interior.
- PAINT: Monotone Medium Tan Metallic Paint.
- OTHER: Burgundy Metallic Upper Door Frame Color.
- 25: Drip Rail Moldings
- 30: Body Belt Moldings
- 78: Wheel Lip Moldings
- ABC OPTIONS:
- R1: AM Radio
- X1: Tinted Glass (all)
- Y6: Black Vinyl Top
- abc OPTIONS:
- a6: Console
- b4: Bucket Seats
- m6: Driver’s Outside Remote Operated Mirror
- Edelbrock airgap intake
- Holley 4 barrel
- Lokar throttle cable
- Lokar trans kickdown cable (needs to be installed.)
- New gas tank and sending unit from Classic industries
- New radiator
Have Numerous parts included with car. Front seats, rear bench, new lock and key set, trunk latch , etc…
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1968 Plymouth Barracuda
Seller's other items: brlukas97
Location: Huntington Beach, California, United States