1969 Chevrolet C10 CST Short Wheelbase Pickup. VIN. CE149B816261. Great running 396 V8 engine. 700R4 automatic transmission. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Power brakes. Vintage air-conditioning. Bench seat interior. Tilt steering column. Digital gauges. Factory cruise control. Nice Blue and Silver paint. Runs and drives great. SPID Decal in Place.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Before clicking “Buy it Now” Contact us at 940-427-1138.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Blue and Silver paint (was originally Red).
• 15 Rally wheels with 235/70/15 tires.
• Factory SWB truck.
• CST trim (Factory CST truck).
• Nice bench seat.
• Digital gauges / Cruise control / Tilt steering column.
• 396 V8 engine (factory 396 truck / Not the original engine).
• 700R4 automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• Vintage AC (blows cold).
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 4,504 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Nice SWB CST C10.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
More info: Click here for more information
Seller's other items: iljhr03
Location: Sherman, Texas, United States