1967 Chevrolet Chevelle
This great Chevelle has a distinctive look you will like and goes down the road great. The Classic Copper Metallic paint is very nice and the body alignment is outstanding. It is not an original SS but has the right stuff to make it a great driver without breaking the bank.
The bench seat is like new along with the door panels and headliner and it has solid floors and frame. The engine is a 67 283 block with and Edelbrock 1403 carb on an Edelbrock EPS intake. The exhaust is complete with headers and Flowmasters and really calls out when you open it up. The brakes are very desirable front wheel discs with rear drums and it rolls around on 17 inch American Racing 5 spokes with 50 series 225 up front and 255 on the rear. Don’t miss out on a chance to own one of the most desirable Chevrolets from the 60s set up to enjoy now.
• Smooth and responsive 283 with 4 barrel Headers and Flow Master Mufflers
• Edelbrock 1403 carbs
• Correct Cast Iron Power Glide transmission
• 10 Bolt open rear end with 3.08 gears
• Aluminum Radiator
• Correct 3 spoke Steering Wheel
• Correct AM radio in the dash and an aftermarket JVC stereo with auxiliary input installed
• Newer Stainless trim on the dash in great condition
• Aftermarket gauges mounted under the dash to monitor major functions
• Very good Chrome and Stainless Trim including wheel opening moldings
• Finished in Classic Copper Metallic with Black SS Hood and Trunk Stripes
• Black Bench Seat interior with seat belts front and rear
• Like new Power front wheel Disc Brakes
• American Racing 5 spoke wheels with P225/17s up front and Extreme Performance Nitro 255/17s on the rear
• Variable Ratio Power Steering
• Nicely detailed Engine and Trunk with mat and spare
These highly desirable 67 Chevelles are getting very hard to find and this one is a great example
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on June 12, 2018. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.